Using this website
This website is run by Ioomi on behalf Brampton Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reading (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. We recommend that you use the most up-to-date version of your browser as all modern browsers allow you to change colours and font sizes. We've tried to create a site which doesn't get in the way when you change these settings
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- you can’t modify the line height or spacing of text
- some PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
Improvements will be made as and when resources allow.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, Word, large print, easy read,
- call – 016977 3382
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in within 7 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
- All informational images contain an ALT tag
- All pages have valid HTML.
- The website offers full functionality in modern browsers on PC, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones
Brampton Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.